Gartner has estimated business technology ownership costs is second only in cost to the business human resource costs. Understanding the real cost of IT isn’t exactly easy. There are a myriad of technical requirements, personnel turnover and technological advancements, having an IT infrastructure management partner you can trust is critical to your business.
The TEKEASE ROI calculator helps you estimate your real technology costs compared to utilizing managed outsourced IT Services from TEKEASE.
The outcome is based on an estimate of costs over a four year period. The calculation results in a value that represents the benefits received from implementing a TEKEASE Total Care Services Agreement compared to your current approach
Enter your company details to estimate your ROI
ROI Tool Assumptions
- The ROI tool is based on a 48 month computing lifecycle.
- TEKEASE Total Care Services Agreement will improve productivity losses by an average of 50%.
- Overall costs include equipment, Microsoft productivity applications, support costs, and lost productivity.
- The employee salary burden rate is estimated at 30%.
Additional features and benefits of a TEKEASE Total Care Services Agreement
- Single point of contact for payment, management, and support
- Improved security to protect your company’s most important assets
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance to ensure stability
- Unlimited real-time remote support whenever needed for no additional fees
- SPAM filtering to improve employee productivity
- Standards-based computing environment that improves resolution time
- Remote data backup via TEKEASE Rescue™ for additional data protection (optional)
- Automatic updates for virus protection at the PC, server, and e-mail gateway services
It is important to note that this is an estimate. Every organization has unique technology needs. Many of the benefits you will receive from the TEKEASE solution are intangible.